The New Year has caused me to reflect (ie: look at my stats) on the progress of this blog in 2013. 10 months of blogging and 288 posts. 6,858 views and 548 comments. Is any of that good? Who knows?
What is definitely good is that 305 people follow this blog and that is something to crow about! It makes me feel flattered and giddy! I am happy to count among that number a few new blog buddies as well as dedicated friends and family. Thank you all for your support!
According to my ‘views’ stats (that’s all you!), my most popular blog posts of 2013 were:
1. Fun with Kids – Quotable Diapers
2. Dear Kids – Interior Barn Door
3. Fun with Kids – Baby Car Emergency Kit
4. Fun with Kids – Beaded Suncatcher
5. Fun with Kids – Hands Down the Best Teacher
1. Dear Kids – More Than You Ever Wanted to Know About My Boobs
2. Dear Buddy – The Joy and Pleasure of Hand, Foot and Mouth Disease
3. Dear Kitten – Heart Attack at the Home Depot
4. Dear Kids – 9/11: We thought it was a joke
5. Dear Kids – How I Found Out My Real Name When I Was Nine
Here’s to another great year of blogging! 🙂