1) Compose a one-time post on a Monday.
…or a Tuesday.
2) Pass the tour (rules, et al) on to four other bloggers.
The first four bloggers to comment on this post win the honor of jumping on this blog tour!
3) Thank your nominator.
Ok, so I made it a race, hook a girl up with a link-up anyway!
4) Answer four questions about your creative process which lets other bloggers and visitors know what inspires you to do what you do.
1) What are you working on at the moment?
I am working on a new children’s book involving dragons (Ooo!). I hope to hoodwink my amazing illustrator in to making me look good and thereby snagging a publisher. Fingers crossed!
2) How does your work differ from others in your genre?
This isn’t an advice blog, or a ‘how to’ blog, or anything like that. This is a ‘when you need a chuckle’ blog. This is a ‘parenting is pretty funny and kids are pretty weird’ blog. I hope that I help other parents out there see the funny in the everyday slog of doing what we do every day: supervising the ridiculousness that is childhood.
3) Why do you write or create what you do?
I started this blog because I noticed that my children were starting to do some pretty bizarre things – specifically, eating crayons and pooping the rainbow (which reminds me that I have to tell Mama over at My Kid Doesn’t Poop Rainbows that my kid actually did poop a rainbow). I love to write and what better way to make sure I was writing frequently than funneling all of this great material just falling in to my lap into a blog out there in the big, wide world?
4) How does your writing/creative process work?
As I mentioned to Naptimes Thoughts for a similar post a little while ago my process is pretty simple: 1. Keep ears open. 2. Write that sh*t down. Gold.
The first four bloggers to comment have the honor of jumping on this Blog Tour Award train. Don’t forget to snag the logo: