I made this for a baby shower gift for a dear friend. I think she’ll appreciate the laugh. The idea is to take a small pack of diapers and write funny or encouraging things on them for the new parents. This is also a great activity for a baby shower. Here are some of my favorite things to write:
1) Hint: It’s poop!
2) Only a few thousand more diapers before I’m potty trained!
3) (on the back) If you can read this you put it on backwards – thanks to my husband for this one!
4) Biohazard Containment Unit
5) Does this diaper make my butt look big?
6) I’m a stinker!
7) You pamper me
8) Do something nice for yourself…shower!
9) Where can a guy get a drink around here?
10) Meet me back at my crib.
11) Caution: Hazardous Materials
12) Thank you!
13) You’re doing great!
14) Have you done this before?
15) See you at 2am!
16) It was your turn, huh?
17) That wipe was COLD!
18) You people are weird…
19) The poop eradication is just one reason I love you.
20) What say we go commando?
If you liked this post, you may also like: Baby Car Emergency Kit!